SUMMER 2024 REGISTRATION BEGINS SEPTEMBER 18 at 9AM!
We are accepting all (returning & new) applications as of September 18th with priority given to 2023 families between September 18-30. New family applications will be processed beginning October 1st in the order they are received.
If you’re debating between a longer or shorter session for your camper, we recommend that you register for a longer one to reserve your spot. Should you need to reduce or change your camper(s) session length, you have the flexibility to do so at no penalty to you anytime before January 31st, 2024.
As of 2024, our Home & Away program affiliated with Camp Walden will not be registered through Camp Robin Hood. This program has limited availability and we encourage you to learn more about Home & Away and similar programs HERE.
To learn more about how to best prepare for next summer, we invite you to review our 2023 Parent Information Guide which will be updated in the spring.
Our camp fees do not include bus transportation as each family has the option to drive their camper to Robin Hood each day. For families who cannot make the drive we have 2 well-organized and efficient bussing options to choose from.
Other Ways to Save on Camp Fees
We are happy to provide other opportunities for your family to save on camp fees.
- SIBLING DISCOUNT: Save 5% off your second child, 10% off your third and 15% off your fourth or more on camp and transportation fees. Children must be siblings residing in the same home.
- STAFF ALUMNI DISCOUNT: A further 5% discount on camp fees if one parent was a staff member at Robin Hood.
- REFFERAL PROGRAM: Tell your friends and family about us and we’ll pay you for each family you refer. All the details about our Referral Program can be found here…
Standard Terms and Conditions
- Our camp fee includes: A Robin Hood backpack, camp t-shirt, cabin photo, towel service, camp-wide pizza lunch every Friday as well as daily treats and juice.
- Each application must include a deposit of $500 per child.
- Camp Robin Hood reserves the right to change or update our policies and/or programs and/or optional extras as the Ministry of Health may make recommendations and/or changes to the COVID-19 guidelines prior to and/or during the summer.
- Day camp fees are HST exempt and your invoice can be used towards child care expenses or the children’s fitness tax credit. Transportation services are subject to HST.
Our Terms and Conditions can be found here.
Refund and Cancellation Fees
- Your deposit is refundable if we cannot confirm your application.
- Our fees are for services for a specific period and not a day-to-day fee.
- There are no refunds for days missed for any reason.
- In case of illness of 2 consecutive weeks or more, a refund* of up to 50% will be considered by the Camp Directors. A written request accompanied by a Doctor certificate is required for consideration.
- All other refund details are listed below:
Time of Year Cancellation Reduction in Session Fee February/March 2024 $250 per child $100/session per child April/May 2024 $500 per child $150/session per child June 2024 50% of camp fee No refund, however, a credit will be given for the following camp season less an administration charge of $200.00 July/August 2024 No Refund No refund, however, a credit will be given for the following camp season less an administration charge of $250.00
*All refund requests received after June 15st, 2024 will be processed after September 15th, 2024.