Session 1: July 5-16, 2021
Session 2: July 19-30, 2021
Session 3: August 3-13, 2021
Session 4: August 16-27, 2021
4 WEEKS: Any 2 Sessions
6 WEEKS: Any 3 Sessions
Parent & Toddler
Our campers-in-training can cultivate confidence and curiosity with their parent or guardian by their side. Think?: Development on fine and gross motor skills, a daily swim, and age-appropriate crafts.
Home & Away
Our Camp Robin Hood/Camp Walden relationship provides a smooth transition into overnight camp by using both the Toronto and Bancroft, Ontario locations. With the same cabin groups and counsellors throughout, comfort and security are key.
Other Ways to Save on Camp Fees
We are happy to provide other opportunities for your family to save on camp fees.
- SIBLING DISCOUNT: Save 5% off your second child, 10% off your third and 15% off your fourth or more on camp and transportation fees. Children must be siblings residing in the same home.
- Our “Staff Alumni Discount” provides a further 5% discount on camp fees if one parent was a staff member at Robin Hood.
- Tell your friends and family about us and we’ll pay you for each family you refer! All the details about our Referral Program can be found here…
- LIT: Leader-In-Training (Grade 8), CIT: Counsellor-In-Training (Grade 9)
- We feel that the ultimate leadership experience is participation in our 8 week program. However, LITs and CITs can benefit from a 4 or 6 week program as well. All participants in our Leadership Training Program are expected to participate in our mandatory June meeting and campers registered for our July session must attend a 3 day training retreat* which is a fundamental component of our Leadership Training Program.
- The standard fees apply to this program with the following discounts:
- Subtract $150 when applying for 4 weeks
- Subtract $225 when applying for 6 weeks
- Subtract $300 when applying for 8 weeks
*Contingent on COVID-19 guidelines
Standard Terms and Conditions
- Our camp fee includes: Our camp fee includes: a Robin Hood backpack, camp t-shirt, cabin photo, towel service, camp-wide cookout every Friday and daily snacks and drinks.
- Each application must include a deposit of $400 per child. The Home & Away program requires a $1,000 deposit. Balance of all fees must be received by July 1st. Applications after June 1st must be paid in full.
- Camp Robin Hood reserves the right to change or update our policies and/or programs and/or optional extras as the Ministry of Health may make recommendations and/or changes to the COVID-19 guidelines prior to and/or during the summer.
- Day camp fees are HST exempt and your invoice can be used towards child care expenses or the children’s fitness tax credit. Transportation services are subject to HST.
More terms and conditions on our application found here.
Refund and Cancellation Fees
- Your deposit is refundable if we cannot confirm your application.
- All fees are fully refundable if a child’s reservation is cancelled in writing before May 1st, 2021.
- Our fees are for services for a specific period and not a day-to-day fee.
- There are no refunds for days missed for any reason.
- In case of illness of 2 consecutive weeks or more, a refund* of up to 50% will be considered by the Camp Directors. A written request accompanied by a Doctor certificate is required for consideration.
- All other refund details are listed below: Cancellation or reduction after May 1st, 2021 are subject to the following fees:
Time of Year Cancellation Reduction in Session Fee May 2021 $250 Administrative Fee per child $50/session per child* June 2021 $400 Administrative Fee per child $100/session per child* July/August 2021 No Refund $400/session per child*
*All refund requests received after June 1st will be processed after September 15th.
Camp Robin Hood reserves the right to change or update our policies and/or programs and/or optional extras as the Ministry of Health may make recommendations and/or changes to the COVID-19 guidelines prior to and/or during the summer.