Your deposit of $500/child secures your enrollment (space-permitting) and savings up to $1,700 plus additional discounts.
IS YOUR CAMPER READY TO TRY OVERNIGHT CAMP?
Our camp fees do not include bus transportation as each family has the option to drive their camper to Robin Hood each day. For families who cannot make the drive we have 2 well-organized and efficient bussing options to choose from.
Other Ways to Save on Camp Fees
We are happy to provide other opportunities for your family to save on camp fees.
- SIBLING DISCOUNT: Save 5% off your second child, 10% off your third and 15% off your fourth or more on camp and transportation fees. Children must be siblings residing in the same home.
- STAFF ALUMNI DISCOUNT: A further 5% discount on camp fees if one parent was a staff member at Robin Hood.
- REFFERAL PROGRAM: Tell your friends and family about us and we’ll pay you for each family you refer. All the details about our Referral Program can be found here…
- LIT: Leader-In-Training (Grade 8), CIT: Counsellor-In-Training (Grade 9)
- We feel that the ultimate leadership experience is participation in our 8 week program. However, LITs and CITs can benefit from a 4 or 6 week program as well.
- All participants in our Leadership Training Program are expected to participate in our mandatory June meeting and campers registered for our July session must attend a 3-day training retreat* which is a fundamental component of our Leadership Training Program.
- The standard fees apply to this program with the following discounts:
- Subtract $150 when applying for 4 weeks
- Subtract $225 when applying for 6 weeks
- Subtract $300 when applying for 8 weeks
Standard Terms and Conditions
- Our camp fee includes: A Robin Hood backpack, camp t-shirt, cabin photo, towel service, camp-wide cookout every Friday and daily snacks and drinks.
- Each application must include a deposit of $500 per child.
- Camp Robin Hood reserves the right to change or update our policies and/or programs and/or optional extras as the Ministry of Health may make recommendations and/or changes to the COVID-19 guidelines prior to and/or during the summer.
- Day camp fees are HST exempt and your invoice can be used towards child care expenses or the children’s fitness tax credit. Transportation services are subject to HST.
Our Terms and Conditions can be found here.
Refund and Cancellation Fees
- Your deposit is refundable if we cannot confirm your application.
- Our fees are for services for a specific period and not a day-to-day fee.
- There are no refunds for days missed for any reason.
- In case of illness of 2 consecutive weeks or more, a refund* of up to 50% will be considered by the Camp Directors. A written request accompanied by a Doctor certificate is required for consideration.
- All other refund details are listed below:
Time of Year Cancellation Reduction in Session Fee February/March 2023 $250 per child $100/session per child April/May 2023 $500 per child $150/session per child June 2023 50% of camp fee No refund, however, a credit will be given for the following camp season less an administration charge of $200.00 July/August 2023 No Refund No refund, however, a credit will be given for the following camp season less an administration charge of $250.00
*All refund requests received after June 15st, 2023 will be processed after September 15th, 2023.
Camp Robin Hood reserves the right to change or update our policies and/or programs related to COVID-19 prior to and/or during the summer. We will communicate, regularly, any changes to this policy.